Terms & conditions.
Returns, exchanges and refunds
We are happy for you to return items that do not meet your expectations, if returned to us in perfect condition. Items should be returned to Typoretum, 30 Colne Road, Coggeshall, Colchester CO6 1SX, UK. We would suggest that you use some form of delivery service that requires a signature. Once we have received the item(s) (in the condition in which they were sent) we can either offer you an alternative print or a full refund of the print value (excluding packing and shipping). We would request that you return the item(s) to us within 14 working days of receipt.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3-4 working days of receipt although most orders received prior to Noon are dispatched on the same day.
For UK addresses, items weighing less than 2kg are sent via Royal Mail and items over 2kg are shipped via UPS on a next-day service. Posters will, unless we are advised otherwise, be rolled and sent in cardboard tubes. We would be happy to package posters flat although this may increase postage costs.
If you’re purchasing a gift and need delivery by a specific date please contact us first.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order before it has shipped, please contact us so that we can cancel the order on our system before authorising your payment. If your item(s) have already shipped we will be happy to exchange or refund within 14 working days (see below).
This website and its content is copyright of “Typoretum” – © “Typoretum” 2008-2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Typoretum” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Typoretum”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The term “Typoretum” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
“Typoretum” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below.
Colchester CO6 1SX
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.